Safe Hosts Internet LLP is closely monitoring the situation with regards to the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). This includes close attention to the latest guidance from the WHO (World Health Organisation), as well as from UK authorities.
In the current situation, it's important that we all take the necessary precautions to minimise the spread of the virus. Therefore, we'd like to update you on Safe Hosts' position concerning COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the steps we're taking to ensure the safety and productivity of our employees, clients and partners.
Safe Hosts Internet LLP has taken the following measures:
- Terminated all non-essential business travel for all employees. Non-essential travel means only travel which is time-sensitive and could have a material impact from a financial, reputational or operational perspective.
- Encourage the use of virtual meeting technology and remote conference dialling to maintain business operations.
- Cancelled participation in large industry events and other gatherings until further notice. We'll continue to review this as per the advice from the appropriate authorities.
Due to the nature of our business, we understand that you may be required to visit the Safe Hosts facility to maintain your own business operations. We would kindly request that all non-essential access to the Safe Hosts facility is postponed to protect you, our employees, our clients and our partners. During this period of restriction, we'll be providing the following services, free of charge, to all clients to reduce the need to visit the facility:
- Free unlimited intelligent hands support
We have staff on-site who can follow your instructions over the phone or via support ticket should you need any work done on physical equipment.
- Free rack and stack
You send your servers directly to us, we'll rack them and get them connected, installing base OS and setting IP address/remote access where required.
- No charge on transit overage due to remote working
Any extra transit used due to the increase in remote working will not be billed.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time and we'll post updates should the situation change.
Safe Hosts Internet LLP