Updated 13th September 2021
Safe Hosts Internet LLP is closely monitoring the situation with regards to the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). This includes close attention to the latest guidance from the WHO (World Health Organisation), as well as from UK authorities.
In the current situation, it's important that we all take the necessary precautions to minimise the spread of the virus. Therefore, we'd like to update you on Safe Hosts' position concerning COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the steps we're taking to ensure the safety and productivity of our employees, clients and partners.
Safe Hosts Internet LLP has taken the following measures:
- Terminated all non-essential business travel for all employees. Non-essential travel means only travel which is time-sensitive and could have a material impact from a financial, reputational or operational perspective.
- Encourage the use of virtual meeting technology and remote conference dialling to maintain business operations.
- Cancelled participation in large industry events and other gatherings until further notice. We'll continue to review this as per the advice from the appropriate authorities.
Due to the nature of our business, we understand that you may be required to visit the Safe Hosts facility to maintain your own business operations. Whilst we are allowing clients to physically access their equipment, we would kindly request that any non-essential access to the Safe Hosts facility be postponed to protect you, our employees, our clients and our partners. We will be providing the following services, free of charge, to all clients to reduce the need to visit the facility:
- Free rack and stack - You send your servers directly to us, we'll rack them and get them connected, installing base OS and setting IP address/remote access where required.
- Free installation of delivered hardware and accessories - If you required physical hardware to be installed into your equipment our technical staff are able to install any hardware, please send your equipment to site and open a ticket with instructions on how it is to be installed.
- Free use of our remote KVMoIP - in circumstances where you require local access to your machine, our KVMoIP system will allow you to view your machine as if you were physically next to it.
If you're anticipating additional transit, please get in touch so that we can make sure your bandwidth is lined up to support your business needs.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We would like to extend our thanks and support to all of our clients during this difficult time for everyone. We will continue to post updates to this statement, and announcements via the support portal.
Safe Hosts Internet LLP